Hi Sue Moore, here. I help women:
Fight the aging process
Feel good in their skin
And do this all without spending a fortune
Today’s question is: Is there a trick to getting glowing, beautiful looking skin? The answer is yes but you will have to stay to the end of this video to find out what it is.
But first let us run through 7 Easy to Follow Skincare Tips to Get Glowing Skin.
7 Tips to Get Glowing Skin, according to experts:
1) Cleanse regularly
2) Exfoliate your skin
3) Look for brightening skin care ingredient. Example of a couple of those ingredients would be Glycolic acid & vitamin C
4) Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate
5) Use shimmery lotion to boost the glow
6) Eat antioxidant-rich food such as raisins, blueberries, dark chocolate…eggplant, even red wine as they are rich in antioxidants…
7) Know when to call a dermatologist for example is someone has acne that’s not responding to over-the-counter treatments, eczema, skin damage, etc.
And last but certainly not least,
When you’re feeling a bit down, and need a little bit of a perk, here’s the trick:
Grab yourself a can of IGK Preparty Spray Glitter and you’ll be the life of the party.
Your CTA today is: Couple of things:
First, I invite you to check out my private FB page at The TMC Connection where there’s specific skincare information and a very short quiz that will save you time and money
If you’re not sure if you’re making your skin angry…I have a PDF here that I’ll pop over to you to help you out.