Are you Being a Slave to Genetics?

If your skincare philosophy is “Mother Nature calls the shot so what’s the use in trying” …think again. Genetics only accounts for 20%...and that leaves 80% of your skincare that is in your direct control.

From the foods you eat, to the way you sleep, choices you make every day are impacting how you will look tomorrow and well into the future.

So, take control. YOU, not Mother Nature, are in the driver’s seat when it comes to how you look in the mirror. Having clear, smooth and radiant skin will put Mother Nature in the back seat for good.

The first step to taking control of your skincare is to know your skin type. Message me and I’ll send you a tool that will give you the information that you need.

By knowing that, you’ll save time and money when purchasing skincare because you’ll be getting the right formulations which will give you maximum effectiveness. No more over promised and under delivered products.

Journey well.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All